Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's good to get older

I am no longer addicted to being the best. Or perfect. Or even always on time. I am no longer convinced that if I dont' do something the world will come to an end. I now know how many people there are who are not only more capable and intelligent, but even more likely to change the world than I am. I no longer need to justify my existence by being "Productive."

I am a "Big Government Liberal" and I no longer cares who knows it. If government does not enforce social justice, self-centeredness, endemic in this culture, will prevent it from ever happening.

I have come to know how many truly good-hearted people there are in the world, contrary to the evidence of my early life. I am getting a little better at not "viewing with alarm" every new thing that occurs which affects my life. LOL!

I am getting a lot better at having fun at my own expense. And at gratitude. And at resting when I need it.

Thanks, God. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment